Supporting AI startups to solve tomorrow’s problems
Zeroth.ai’s program focuses on the development of early-stage AI startups by providing hands-on mentorship and funding opportunities.
Based out of Hong Kong, we are focused on working with founders of AI companies in Asia.
We believe engaging early-stage AI talent with mentorship and funding opportunity builds the foundation of a healthy tech community.
With acceptance into the #Z02 program, we will invest $120,000USD in exchange for 6% equity in common stock.
Areas of Interest
Zeroth.ai invests in the entire spectrum of AI technology startups, but is particularly focused on the following areas of interest:
- Edge Computing
- Any computing applications that occur at the source of the data
- Natural Language
- Tech that enhances computational understanding of language
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Software and sensor packages to enable smarter autonomous driving.
- Computer Vision and machine learning applications for agriculture
- Human-Machine Interface Technology
- Tech that enhances human interaction with machines
- Ethical Computing
- Tech that ensures safe AI
Our #Z02 program will begin late July, 2017, with applications closing on June 15, 2017.
If you are interested in solving tomorrow's problems with us